Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My I-Pod - 1 year old!

Finally, a list! My I-Pod is one year old these days. A lot of the songs I fed the I-Pod in the beginning of my ownership were played a lot of times, and some of them are still there. Anyway here's "The top of the pod", jubilee list!

Neutral Milk Hotel: Holland, 1945
Robert Wyatt: Just as you are
The Shins: Gone for good
Richard Thompson: Dad’s gonna kill me
Richard Thompson: I’ll never give up
Robert Wyatt: Stay tuned
Malcolm Middleton:W’re all going to die
Richard Thompson: Johnny’s far away
Coco Rosie: Japan
The Shins: New slang
Sissy Wish: Float
Sissy Wish: Music on the radio
Two Bands and a Legend: Loui Loui
Emily Haines: Mostly waving
Kevin Ayers: Run Run Run
Robert Wyatt: A beautiful war
The Shins: Kissing the lipless
Ai Phoenix: A country life in the autumn
Bertrand Burgalat & Robert Wyatt: This summer night
Candi Staton: I’m just a prisoner
David Bowie: Life on Mars
Feist: Brandy Alexander
Herman Dune: This summer
Kevin Ayers: Baby come home
Robert Wyatt: Be serious

No comments: