Saturday, August 25, 2012

I Want The Beatles To Play At My Art Center


I seem to post a lot about the Henie Onstad Art Center (see some of the previous posts), but we´ll have another one too!
28 October the art center will open the exhibition "I Want the Beatles to Play at my Art Center", something Sonia Henie probably (?)said.

In connection with the exhibition a publication called "Mot det totale museum" ("Towards the total musem"), a double DVD and a double LP with previously unreleased material will be released.

A picture of Soft Machine illustrates an article in this autumn´s program paper and the museum´s web sites, but I don´t really don´t know if that means we will get more from Soft Machine´s visit in 1971.

Don´t forget Soft Machine´s album "Live At Henie Onstad Art Centre 1971" (Reel Rec 2009, Smalltown 2 X vinyl 2010).

No comments: