Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hello again, I'm probably back

Just a short notice to explain the lack of postings in the blog, and other social media.

I don't want to go into details online, and want no fuzz about it, but I have been seriously ill, and hospitalized for two months.

I'm working my way back online, and back on my feet, and thanks to fantastic health workers on all levels (and lots of other people too), I seem to have got a second chance.

I won't be able to attend concerts as often as I wish the next months, so you have to go instead of me!

Enjoy life!

Best wishes

Svenn

7 comments:

The Non Stop Shoebox said...

Glad to have you back, you have been missed.

Kevan, London

sa said...

May you soon get back to the best of your health. Take your care, Svenn! Love from Sergio.

http://www.hibou-anemone-bear.com

Alvaro said...

Hi Svenn, good to hear about you, hope you are fine soon. You have been missed a lot here, like if you suddenly stop getting the newspaper.
Take care of your health.

Best regards

Alvaro, Chile

kOb said...

Good news
In a another life, i have "une deuxième chance".
Same player shoot again ;-)))

Erroneus said...

welcome back

Svenn said...

Thanks a lot.

Run4Free said...

happy your back